DISCLAIMER: all art presented on this page is 100% unofficial, free fanart. The intellectual property rights to this material is the sole original property of Lucasfilm, and protected by their trademarks and copyright. This site is in no way affiliated to Lucasfilm or Fantasy Flight Games, and I do not claim any ownership of the characters depicted in the artwork within. These cards are not a substitute for components from X-Wing: The Minatures Game, are intended to be used in addition to XWTMG material and are inadmissible as replacements to official FFG events. I do not profit from any of the material on this site.
The material below is free for your personal use, it’s fan art! Intended as an homage to the original content, but please respect my wishes in the following:
- Not to print the cards below to sell to other people.
- Credit the source of this material when applicable.
- Not modify the material in any way without permission, this includes the addition of logos or additional text.
- If you’re a tournament organizer, give me a shout about your event. Have fun, happy gaming!
These files are ‘full bleed’, at 600DPI, which should be sufficient for any and all print requirements. Last update: Apr. 18 2017
Do you like these and wish to help by donating? click here!
I’ve had a go at printing these cards. The below process is one that worked well for me, and is very straightforward. Please note that I do not take responsibility for misprints, but if you do run into problems with the print process, please let me know!
- Download all relevant source material, card fronts and back you intend to use.
- Register a free account here.
- Start a card project:
- Custom Game Cards, (blank both sides), which you can find here. Makeplayingcards.com offers two sizes: game cards (63mm x 88mm) and Traditional game cards (63.5mm x 89mm). Pilot cards in X-wing for example are 63.5 x 88mm, so it’s sort of in between.(You can also ask for a custom die, which would be right on, but honestly, a 0.5mm discrepancy in the width of the die is basically unnoticeable in my experience). I use the Traditional game card setting, it looks good.
- Full colour print
- Paper quality: 330gsm or plastic
- Print bleeding: The files have the requisite bleed. You do not have to resize the files for this, just upload into the editor. There is an outline of card removed from each dimension, cut off each side of your images that you upload. The final image of what the cards will look like is what you see on the screen. This allows printing to the edge without inconsistent white gaps.
- Safe Area: highlighted with a red dotted line. Roughly everything you need (except the ship icon) will be inside this line. If it is not, please screenshot the image and send it to me so I can troubleshoot.
Make sure you select different background images for card fronts and same image for card backs, you don’t need any text.